Our experience in leather care and restoration goes back to 1972 and covers all markets involving leather. In that time we have garnered an in-depth knowledge of everything leather and everything related to its care and maintenance. In this section, we have answered a number of frequently asked questions. If, however, there is anything you need to know that we haven’t covered, please get in touch and we will be happy to help.
- Are water-based leather care products the safest?
- Are there any situations where a conditioner will not work?
- Do conditioners work?
- Are conditioners with fluorochemicals best?
- Do ‘All-in-One’ Cleaner, Conditioner and Protectors work?
- Can I just use soap and water to clean leather?
- Can I determine if a leather conditioner will work?
- What’s wrong with oil-based conditioners?
- Are water-based leather conditioners best?